We provide delivery of flowers, plants and gift baskets to nearly all of the United States and Canada. We can also deliver worldwide, to more than 150 countries. To place an international order please visit our International Shop.
Although we can deliver on a specific day, we cannot guarantee a specific time. You may request a morning or afternoon delivery but it is a request and not a guarantee.
Same Day Delivery Policy
Most floral orders can be delivered to the continental US and Canada on the day the order placed if desired. Please refer to the following schedule for specifics:
- Monday through Friday: Most orders received before 1:00PM in the recipient's time zone may be delivered that same day. Please note certain areas have earlier cut off times - you will be notified via email if an order placed before 1:00PM cannot be delivered on the same day.
- Saturday: Orders received by 10:00AM in the recipient's time zone may be delivered that day. Orders placed after 10:00AM in the recipient's time zone may be delivered on that day but we cannot guarantee it. The order will be delivered on the next available delivery date, in most cases the following Monday.
- Sunday: Sunday delivery is not guaranteed as most florists are closed. Any orders placed for a Sunday delivery will automatically be delivered on the next business day (Monday).
We do not offer Same-Day delivery on fruit, gourmet or gift baskets.
Incorrect Shipping Information
You are ordering a perishable product which will be delivered to the address you provide. If the recipient is unavailable the order will be left in a safe place. Flowers may be left with a neighbor if the recipient is not home. Once delivered we are not responsible for delivery to the individual recipient.
Incorrect shipping information may result in the product not being delivered on the designated day. The cost of any reshipped or redelivered products due to incorrect address information is the sender’s responsibility. Please double check the address carefully, especially zip code information.
Federal Express will leave the package if no one is available to sign for it. The product is packaged to stay fresh and cool for 24-48 hours from time of shipping. It is the sender’s responsibility to ensure the recipient will be at the delivery location within this time frame.
If you are sending something to a business, including hotels, please be aware that Fed Ex may deliver the product to a shipping and receiving department. It is a good idea to let your recipient or someone at the business know that they should be expecting a perishable package. We are not responsible if the business is closed and Federal Express or our local florist is unable to deliver the order.
Since holidays are hectic times in the flower industry, it’s important not only to place your order early, but to be flexible in your delivery date. We strongly recommend scheduling your order for delivery early in the Holiday week to avoid last minute problems which may result in a missed delivery.
Sympathy & Funeral Orders
Generally, funeral directors will not set floral arrangements that are delivered to them unless they are received at least two hours before visitation begins. Because of the time sensitive nature of funeral and sympathy deliveries we have special order cut off requirements (see below.)
For Services that require ...
- Morning Delivery (Before Noon) Tuesday through Saturday – Place your order by 3p.m. in the funeral home’s time zone on the day before and add Express Delivery when ordering.
- Afternoon Delivery Monday through Saturday – Place your order allowing for a minimum 4 hour lead time.
- Sunday Delivery is available in most areas – Place your order by Saturday at 12 noon in the funeral home’s time zone.
- Monday Morning Delivery – Place your order no later than 12 noon on the preceding Saturday in the funeral home’s time zone and add Express Delivery when ordering.
Business & School Deliveries
To best facilitate orders for delivery to a business, we will need the following information when you order:
The NAME of business, school, etc.
The DEPARTMENT recipient works in. (if applicable)
The recipient's work hours so we can properly schedule the delivery
The telephone number of business
To best facilitate orders for delivery to a hospital, we will need a little additional information. When you order, please indicate if the recipient is a patient or an employee. For employees include their department name, phone number & work hours. For patients include their room number or unit if possible.
Latex balloons are not accepted in hospitals. We will substitute Mylar (foil) balloons to value.
Patients in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) and other restricted access units generally cannot receive flowers until they are released into a regular care room. Your flowers will not be made/delivered until delivery is possible.
International Delivery Policy
International deliveries can be made to countries outside the United States and Canada. Floral arrangements delivered internationally may vary due slightly from those pictured due to regional and seasonal availability. Currently, specialty gifts are unable to be sent internationally. Prices may be subject to change for certain countries.
International deliveries can be made the next business day when you place your order by 1p.m. Eastern Time.
- Orders placed after 1p.m. Eastern Time on Friday can be delivered the following Monday.
- Orders placed after 1p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday or anytime on Sunday can be delivered the following Tuesday
An international relay charge of $9.99 will be added to your order to cover telecommunications costs.
We work very hard in insure correct pricing on our website. Unfortunately errors may occur on occasion. We cannot be responsible for incorrect pricing or inexact verbiage.